CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
You must consent to transact business with LendingPoint LLC and its assignees, and LendingPoint’s bank partners (including First Electronic Bank and FinWise Bank) and their assignees (collectively “we” or “us”) through electronic communications in order for us to process your loan request. The following terms and conditions govern electronic communications in connection with your loan request, LOAN AGREEMENT (if approved) and any communications regarding your account with us (the “Consent”).
By affixing your electronic signature to this Consent, you are confirming that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Consent and that you are able to download or print a copy of this Consent for your records.
1. Any disclosure, notice, record or other type of information that is provided to you in connection with your transaction with us, including but not limited to, the Loan Agreement, this Consent, the Truth in Lending disclosures set forth in the Loan Agreement, Privacy Notice, change-in-terms notices, fee and transaction information, statements, delayed disbursement letters, notices of adverse action, and transaction information (collectively, “Communications”), may be sent to you electronically by posting the information at www.LendingPoint.com or by sending it to you by email.
2. We will not be obligated to provide any Communication to you in paper form unless you specifically request us to do so by opting out of receipt of electronic communications.
3. You may obtain a copy of any Communication by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling us at 888-969-0959. You may withdraw your consent to ongoing electronic communications in the same manner and ask that Communications be sent to you in paper or non-electronic form. We will not charge you a fee for such paper copies.
4. You agree to provide us with your current email address for notices, which unless notified otherwise we assume is the email address indicated above. If your email address, telephone number(s), or residence address changes, you must send us a notice of the new address/telephone number(s) by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the LendingPoint customer portal, at least five (5) days before the change to be effective with us.
5. In order to receive electronic communications in connection with this transaction, you will need a working connection to the Internet. Your browser must support the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL provides a secure channel to send and receive data over the Internet through HS encryption capabilities. Netscape 4.7+ and above, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01+ and above, and other web browsers support this feature. You will also need a printer connected to your computer to print disclosures/notices. We do not provide ISP services. You must have your own Internet Service Provider.
6. You agree that you are able to view and/or electronically store the information presented in this Consent. You also agree to print and retain a copy of this Consent for your records.
7. You acknowledge and agree to affix your electronic signature on this Consent and the LOAN AGREEMENT. By affixing your electronic signature to this Consent and the LOAN AGREEMENT, you are agreeing to all of its terms and conditions. You agree that your electronic signature shall have the same force and effect and shall bind you to this Consent and LOAN AGREEMENT in the same manner and to the same extent as a physical signature would do, in accordance with the Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN) to the extent applicable.
8. You are free to withdraw your Consent at any time and at no charge. If at any time you wish to withdraw your Consent, you can notify us by phone at 888-969-0959, or you can send us your written request by email to: email@example.com or by mail to LendingPoint LLC d/b/a LendingPoint, Attn: Customer Service, 1201 Roberts Blvd., Suite 200, Kennesaw, GA 30144 with the details of such request. If you decide to withdraw your Consent, the legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior electronic disclosures or Communications will not be affected.
When I click the “SIGN LOAN AGREEMENT & CONSENT to ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS” button, my electronic signature is authenticated and affixed hereto.