Your best choice for personal loans in Oklahoma is LendingPoint
From the Panhandle to Tulsa, apply today. Decisions in minutes and funding for approved loans as soon as the next business day.
How we advocate for fair credit consumers
We are casting a new light on fair credit, revealing new and better opportunities. We look beyond the credit score to understand the human element of what your unique story is. A credit score is a snapshot of a speciﬁc moment in your credit history. We look beyond your credit score to see your complete credit story. During the application process, we consider a number of factors to determine your creditworthiness.
- Job history: A minimum of 12 months at your current job is a plus.
- Income: Whether you’re employed, retired or self-employed, verifiable income is key.
- Financial history: We’re looking for a responsible banking and financial track record.
- Credit behavior: Recent and current credit behavior that shows you’re on your way up.
What you can expect from us
- Decision in minutes with fast funding: Our free online application provides multiple finance options for you to choose from. Best yet, you can receive money in your account as soon as the next business day.
- AutoPay: Keep it simple with automatic payments from your checking or savings account.
- Twice monthly payments: Having two scheduled payments a month makes it easier to manage your budget.
Better Loans Create Better Lives
Access to money at fair rates through a personal loan can be the difference between moving forward in life or putting an important project on hold. At LendingPoint, we’re in the business of making fair credit fair again by understanding your credit story today and helping you grow financially stronger tomorrow.
Where else in the U.S. you can find LendingPoint
LendingPoint is always as close as your smartphone, tablet, computer or phone. And, now, we’re able to help even more NearPrime customers find the personal loan they want and need. If you live in any of these states, you can apply for a loan with LendingPoint: