The Ultimate 28-Day Financial Fitness Routine: Day 1
Get Money Strong With this 28-Day Financial Fitness Routine!
Financial fitness is no different than physical fitness; you have to identify your goals, get motivated and develop new habits. But to become a true fitness or financial success, you have to find a routine that makes sense to you, and commit to it.
Sometimes the hardest part is finding a routine that fits into your already hectic schedule. That’s why we created this customizable 28-Day Financially Fit Plan. It is designed to get your money muscles flexing in no time!
Day 1 ~
Get educated and inspired.
It’s time to gain a little knowledge and perspective, change your mindset, and make a promise to yourself that will build a foundation for the journey you’ll be taking over the coming 28 days. Think of it like picking up a health & fitness magazine or listening to an encouraging podcast before you start on a diet and exercise plan.
We recommend any of the below books. Some of them are available as an audiobook so you can easily fit it in on your work commute or your gym routine.
- The One Page Financial Plan: A Simple Way to Be Smart About Your Money
by Carl Richards
- The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
by David Bach
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley and William Danko
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin
- Personal Finance For Dummies by Eric Tyson
Stay tuned for Day 2 of this financial fitness routine by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, or simply visiting our blog. Remember, if you are in need of some extra cash while you’re on this financial fitness journey, you can always apply now to see what you qualify for. Get money strong with LendingPoint.