VP, Sales Operations
LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money, and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading.
LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice:
- Base Salary + Bonus Potential
- Team Oriented Fast Paced Fun Environment
- Dedicated and experienced Management Tea
- High Lending Capabilities
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays and more!
- COMPANY PAYS 100% OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
The VP Sales & Sales Operations directs the firm’s support investments in sales force effectiveness and manages functions essential to sales force productivity. These include meet with major prospects and clients, planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administrate effective sales, enrollment, activation strategies, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent. This position carries the responsibility of improving the performance and behaviors required of the Sales Representative and Sales support. The VP will spend at least 70% of his or her time driving, prospecting and coaching LPMS Sales team to achieve desired results. Coaching includes, but is not limited to, establishing prospecting strategies, monitoring sales and sales support calls (by listening, watching, auditing, reviewing individual sales and operational metrics), teaching, and providing the appropriate follow-up to the behaviors they have witnessed. These behaviors may require positive or negative follow-up depending on what has occurred. The remaining 30% of the time is spent reviewing sales and operation metrics to drive results, ensuring all new merchants are onboarded successfully, trained and activated, meet goals, assigning quotas, finding new midmarket sales opportunities, lead assignment and reporting to management on daily production.
This is a full time salaried exempt position and is based on a 40-hour work week minimum with the understanding that the number of hours may fluctuate based on need.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement Coach sales representatives to improve that individual’s overall work performance.
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Manage the use of budgets
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Direct the support of sales enrollment specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management resources.
- Manage daily performance of sales representative to ensure key sales metrics are being met. Metrics to include but not limited to the number of calls made, average time to call, contact rate, # of applications moved to a sales status, total dollars funded and average funding.
- Meet with the GM to go over the status (quality, profitability, lists, system issues, etc.) of all sales representatives and sales onboarding support specialists.
- Complete supervisor checklists on every Sales representative.
- Lead monitoring, assignment, tracking of newly onboarded relationships and activation.
- In the event that improper sales representative behaviors have been discovered, a coaching acknowledgment form may need to be filled out.
- Report any equipment or system problems to the Help Desk manager.
- Look at the system report summaries on their team of sales representative’s hourly, maybe more if necessary, to ensure that they are meeting their requirements.
- Complete daily and month end summary of production reports.
- Attend a formal staff meeting led by the GM to discuss the sales operations, New merchants signed of the past week, as well as goals for the current and future weeks.
- Report daily on sales production.
- Attend a formal meeting with the GM to review performance and set short and long-term goals.
- Report monthly sales production.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Contact center work experience, or equivalent, is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate others.
- Working knowledge of office dialing systems and equipment, as well as personal computers
- Good computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Expertise in CRM or database software desired.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures (e.g., volumes, percentages)
How to Apply:
*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Reference VP, Sales Operations