VP, Partner Relations Management
LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money, and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading.
LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice:
- Base Salary + Bonus Potential
- Team Oriented Fast Paced Fun Environment
- Dedicated and experienced Management Team
- Pre-Qualified Leads with High Approval/Conversion Ratios
- High Lending Capabilities
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays and more!
- COMPANY PAYS 100% OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
The VP Partner Relations is responsible for the management of Partner Relation sales team. This position carries the responsibility of improving the performance and behaviors required of the Partner Relations Sales Representative. VP Partner Relations is responsible to coordinate and implement all sales/marketing activities the sales to drive new loan application growth from existing and new partner relationships. This individual will manage at team of RM’s to make quality sales calls and to develop existing channel partners and newly activated relationships. VP will meet with existing clients to understand needs, define loan opportunity, cross-sell products, educate on new loan products, review previous production and application flow, address any service problems or complaints, and improve the overall sales and credit quality of production
VP will spend at least 60% of his or her time coaching LP RM Sales team. Coaching includes, but is not limited to, monitoring (by listening, watching, auditing, reviewing individual sales and operational metrics), teaching, and providing the appropriate follow-up to the behaviors they have witnessed. These behaviors may require positive or negative follow-up depending on what has occurred. The remaining 40% of the time is meeting with partners direct or indirectly via phone and reviewing operation metrics to drive results, meet goals, assigning quotas and lead assignment and reporting to management on daily production.
This is a full time salaried exempt position and is based on a 40-hour work week minimum with the understanding that the number of hours may fluctuate based on need.
- Develop, strengthen and grow partnerships within mid-market space to drive enrollments, applications and usage.
- Create and implement strategies, tactics, and “best practices” to drive profitable growth.
- Delegate, lead and mentor, while building a cohesive team with a winning culture, ability to mediate between internal business partners and reach/communicate and enforce decisions;
- Utilize Salesforce.com (or other enterprise-supported sales management system as directed) to document, monitor and report activity and client calls and schedules.
- Compile and monitor comprehensive competitive market analysis data for assigned channels and relationships.
- Develop and implement procedures to improve relationships if needed or maintain and reward the profitable ones. Focus on increased production from active Partners. The calling efforts would include owners, general managers, and finance manager and accounting.
- Provide excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Proficient in understanding and educating merchant partners on all loan products, consumer lending and loan platform.
- Drive sales with a disciplined sales and customer service process.
- Leverage sales, enrollment specialist to drive platform usage.
- Coach sales representatives to improve that individual’s overall work performance.
- Manage daily performance of sales representative to ensure key sales metrics are being met. Metrics to include but not limited to the number of calls made, average time to call, contact rate, # of applications moved to a sales status, total dollars funded and average funding.
- Look at the system report summaries on their team of sales representative’s hourly, maybe more if necessary, to ensure that they are meeting their requirements.
- Complete daily and month end summary of production reports.
- Attend a formal staff meeting led by the EVP sales to discuss the operations of the past week, as well as goals for the current and future weeks.
- Report daily on sales production.
- Attend a formal meeting with the EVP Sales to review performance and set short and long-term goals.
- Report monthly sales production.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Contact center work experience, or equivalent, is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Works well with a team.
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
- Possesses the ability to manage and motivate others.
- Working knowledge of office dialing systems and equipment, as well as personal computers
- Good computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Expertise in CRM or database software desired.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures (e.g., volumes, percentages)
How to Apply:
*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Reference VP, Partner Relations Management