LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading. LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice.
We currently have an opening for a Software Developer. We are looking for a person who is proficient, driven, and a focused problem solver. You will be working as a Junior Developer and will be teaming up with various development teams located in different parts of the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and supporting current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Reporting when necessary, on data created by the systems
- Completing ad-hoc requests based on the needs and priorities of the company.
- Troubleshooting of issues
- Supporting employees and resolving software related issues
- 4+ years of experience as a developer
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, a plus
- Salesforce Certification, a plus
- Attention to detail and problem identification skills required
- Experience with AWS and Linux Ec2
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solver and self-motivated
- Financial industry experience, a plus
- Bilingual, a plus
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Traits That We Value:
- Own it: You take pride in what you do, you do it well, you move with speed and you excel at seeing strategies through to execution.
- A sense of curiosity: While you have a strong business acumen you are always open – asking questions, seeking answers and learning new ways of doing things.
- Self-aware & humble, yet driven: We’re looking for someone who builds trust and productive relationships across the company and establishes credibility by getting stuff done.
What’s In It For You?
- Great Benefits! COMPANY PAYS 100% OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
- Learn in a great environment from some of the best minds in the lending business
- Help to make our customers our biggest fans
- And make great money, friends and have fun…
*Please email resumes to newtalent@LendingPoint.com
Reference: Software Developer