LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading. LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with other QA testers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 3+ years’ experience
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role to include but not limited to automation and test-driven development teams
- 3+ years’ experience in QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing, a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and AWS, a plus
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Traits That We Value:
- Own it: You take pride in what you do, you do it well, you move with speed and you excel at seeing strategies through to execution.
- A sense of curiosity: While you have a strong business acumen you are always open – asking questions, seeking answers and learning new ways of doing things.
- Self-aware & humble, yet driven: We’re looking for someone who builds trust and productive relationships across the company and establishes credibility by getting stuff done.
What’s In It For You?
- Great Benefits! COMPANY PAYS 100% OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
- Learn in a great environment from some of the best minds in the lending business
- Help to make our customers our biggest fans
- And make great money, friends and have fun…
*Please email resumes to newtalent@LendingPoint.com
Reference: QA Tester