Part-time Inside Sales Representatives
Monday – Friday (8 pm – 12 am Shift) Location: Kennesaw, GA, USA
Position: LendingPoint is currently seeking Inside Sales Executives for our Kennesaw, GA office
LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading.
LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice:
· Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Potential
· Team Oriented Fast Paced Fun Environment
· Dedicated and experienced Management Team
· Pre-Qualified Leads with High Approval/Conversion Ratios
· High Lending Capabilities
· On-going sales training and investment in our employees
· Prospect for new business with warm, pre-qualified leads provided by the company.
· Meet and EXCEED targeted levels of sales activities that lead to results.
· Using consultative and value selling techniques to identify needs, determine eligibility and present the best financial solutions that solve customers’ needs.
· Become a brand ambassador for LendingPoint. Establish a connection with new and existing customers over the phone; build an environment of trust through responsive service and understanding needs.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· Experienced Telesales or Inside Sales professionals preferred, but entry-level candidates are great too!
· Sales experience in short-term consumer loan is a plus, but not required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and make 100+ calls per day contacting warm leads for new business or maintaining your accounts.
· Good computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel).
· Expertise in CRM or database software desired.
· Self-motivated and not afraid of calling and generating business.
· Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures (e.g., volumes, percentages)
· Professional demeanor and excellent phone etiquette required.
Contact Information or How to Apply:
· Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
o Part-Time Sales Representative