Inside Sales Representatives
Location: Kennesaw, GA, USA (Tuesday – Friday (12 PM – 9 PM, Saturday 9 AM – 6 PM)
Position: LendingPoint is currently seeking Inside Sales Representatives for our Kennesaw, GA office
LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money, and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading. LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice.
What’s In It For You?
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Potential
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays and more!
- COMPANY PAYS 100% OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
- Team Oriented Fast Paced Fun Environment
- Dedicated and experienced Management Team
- Pre-Qualified Leads with High Approval/Conversion Ratios
- High Lending Capabilities
- On-going sales training and investment in our employees
What You’ll Do Day to Day:
- Prospect for new business with warm, pre-qualified leads provided by company.
- Meet and EXCEED targeted levels of sales activities that lead to results.
- Using consultative and value selling techniques to identify needs, determine eligibility and present best financial solutions that solve customers’ needs.
- Become a brand ambassador for LendingPoint. Establish connection with new and existing customers over the phone; build an environment of trust through responsive service and understanding needs.
Background & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer support or sales role, preferred
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota/goals
- Professional demeanor, excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills and strong listening skills
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply:
- Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please reference: Sales Representative