Customer Service Representative
LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money, and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading.
LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice:
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Potential
- Team Oriented Fast Paced Fun Environment
- Dedicated and experienced Management Team
- Pre-Qualified Leads with High Approval/Conversion Ratios
- High Lending Capabilities
- On-going sales training and investment in our employees
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays and more!
- COMPANY PAYS 100% OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
- Rotate workday on inbound and outbound customer service calls.
- Take inbound and make outbound calls to customers to provide information and support, and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Handle Ad Hock projects involving research collation and multi-tasking skills to promptly report and/or provide tools and resources to operational and sales departments.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes and resolutions.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Correct and recover returned mail, researching current valid entity address utilizing on-line search tools.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Ensure procedural forms are completed and processed for task and transaction complete.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Enter customer information into specified databases and company systems and software applications.
- Transfer appropriate calls to respective departments based on the specialty needs of the caller’s request(s).
- Perform daily internet verification of information on ACH merchant accounts and calculate new retrieval amounts to ensure updated ACH bank files.
- Prepare and receive correspondence, including e-mail, mail, faxes and verbal instructions.
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Bilingual required
- 2 or more years of customer service experience required
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Organization, and attention to detail
- Results driven
- Data entry skills-thoroughness
- Data analyzing skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making Skills