Customer Service Representative
Location: Kennesaw, GA, USA (Shift 3 PM – 12 AM)
Position: LendingPoint is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for our Kennesaw, GA office
LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money, and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading. LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice.
What’s In It For You?
- Base Salary + Bonus/Commission Potential
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays and more!
- COMPANY PAYS 100% OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
- Team Oriented Fast Paced Fun Environment
- Dedicated and experienced Management Team
- On-going training and investment in our employees
What You’ll Do Day to Day:
- Provide top-notch service to customers through inbound and outbound calls and using written communication to provide information and support.
- Meet and EXCEED personal and team targeted levels of customer service creating a great customer experience.
- Promptly respond to customer questions – Answer customer questions and provide information to resolve any issues
- On occasion, source sales opportunities through inbound leads – Using consultative and value selling techniques to identify needs, determine eligibility and present best financial solutions that solve customers’ needs
- Become a brand ambassador for LendingPoint. Establish connection with new and existing customers over the phone; build an environment of trust through responsive service and understanding needs.
Background & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer support, preferred
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Professional demeanor, excellent phone etiquette and verbal/written communication skills and strong listening skills
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply:
- Please send resume to email@example.com
- Please reference: Customer Service Representative