Location: Kennesaw, GA, USA
Position: LendingPoint is currently seeking Collections Specialist for our Kennesaw, GA office
LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money, and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading. LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice.
What’s In It For You?
- Base Salary + Commission Potential
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays and more!
- COMPANY PAYS 100% OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
- Team Oriented Fast Paced Fun Environment
- Dedicated and experienced Management Team
- On-going collections training and investment in our employees
What You’ll Do Day to Day:
- Establish telephone and email contact with customers to determine reason for delinquency and understand that they can do to bring the account current.
- Prevent impending loss and increase profitability through negotiation and enforcement of scheduled collection campaigns.
- Negotiate account resolution and accurately input and document actions within the collection systems while maintaining company performance and productivity standards.
- Make decision with regards to the loans best course of action to include but not limited to payment plans, workout agreements and recovery plans in accordance to our company policy and procedures.
- Meet and EXCEED targeted levels of collection activities that lead to results.
- Become a brand ambassador for LendingPoint. Establish connection with customers over the phone; build an environment of trust through responsive service and understanding needs.
Background & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two (2) years of collections experience
- Proficient in e-mail management, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Basic knowledge of FDCPA, UDAAP, TCPA, FCRA and CFPB
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understand and apply sound business math skills
How to Apply:
- Please send resume to email@example.com
- Please reference: Collections Specialist