Agile Business Analyst
LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading. LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice and we are looking to hire an innovative, tech-savvy Agile Business Analyst.
The Agile Business Analyst reports to the PMO and is responsible for primary requirements gathering functions. The primary focus of the PMO is on software development, but the PMO works with all business units on all projects, regardless of the IT involvement, so the Agile Business Analyst should be able to work in either environment.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a liaison between business and software development teams to ensure clear communication of business needs
- Work with the product owner to recognize and articulate business value as a user story level
- Assist with requirement gathering exercises such as story mapping
- Understand and consult on system abilities from a high level; coordination with IT team to dig deeper into the feasibility study
- Use JIRA and Confluence to document project requirements, decisions, and other important project information
- Develop process & system documentation, as needed
- 1-2 years experience in related field (Technology, Business Analysis)
- Working knowledge of Agile project management methodology
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)